Software Testing has now improved its methods, techniques, and aspects and has integrated the use of modern tools for conducting the API testing process. Every Software Testing Company uses top and modern tools to ensure that the quality of testing remains impeccable all the time.
There are diverse API testing tools available across the testing market, but we prefer to select tools that are meant to offer quality on priority. For better clarity, we will put up the list of the top 3 API testing tools that API Testers use for handling testing needs.
Top 3 API Testing Tools of 2023
- Katalon Studio
Postman is meant for integrating automated API testing within the application and ensures that no code change shall break the API. It validates the schema by writing tests against your app API. Test suites are then written to debug the application and continue with the process of deriving flawless applications.
– Postman is an easy-to-use API testing tool as compared to other available options.
– Postman can store commands.
– API development capabilities are integrated within.
Official Website: Postman
REST API testing tool is very widely used and is embedded with Java. It is an open-source platform, and we make sure that it is implemented ideally to derive the best outcomes. REST API tester makes it easy for our experts to identify the bugs within the apps and rectify them right away.
– It does not demand the testers to be experts with HTTP.
– Coding for all functions is not essential as some functions are available within the tool.
– BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) testing syntax is available within the tool.
Official Website: Rest-Assured
Katalon Studio is the most popular API automation testing tool developed by Katalon, Inc for Web applications, desktop applications, and mobile application testing. Katalon Studio helps you to design test scripts for UI without writing code. Katalon Studio can be combined for multiple environments including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
– As compared to other tools it has a wider set of integrations, so it can be deployed easily
– Easy-to-use interfaces that don’t require technical knowledge
– It is used for automated and exploratory testing
Official Website: Katalon Studio
If you are planning to work on API Automation Testing, then the above shortlisted top 3 tools are the best solution for you. As per the analysis of Top Software Testing Companies, there is no one tool suitable for everyone; every company has different needs and requirements to implement API Testing. Virtually the above shortlisted will work well. These tools are our favorites. Let us know your thoughts in the comment session.