Why Use Usability Testing Service from Best Software Testing Company
Usability testing service is a Black Box Testing Technique. Usability Testing Service is done with the user’s point of view. It is a technique implemented in user-centered interaction design to evaluate a product or service by testing it with representative users. On the Web page, the usability is the most important and required condition for survival. If the website is difficult to use then peoples will not stay on the page. If the page content or details are hard to read or understand then also peoples will leave the page. So Usability Testing Service plays an important role which assesses how easy user interfaces is to use.
Usability Testing Service Definition:
The testing aim is to recognize any usability problems, gather qualitative and quantitative data and establish the participant’s fulfillment with the product.
Usability Testing Service is an essential element of quality assurance. It is the measure of a product’s potential to accomplish the goals of the user. Usability testing service is a method by which users of a product are asked to perform certain tasks in an effort to measure the product’s ease-of-use, task time, and the user’s perception of the experience. This look like a unique usability practice because it provides direct input on how real users use the system. Usability testing service measures human-usable products to fulfill the user’s purpose. The item which takes benefit from usability testing is web sites or web applications, documents, computer interfaces, consumer products, and devices. Usability testing service processes the usability of a particular object or group of objects, where common human-computer interaction studies try to formulate universal principles.
Usability features like “Look and feel” cannot be measured at all time because they are subjective in nature. In usability testing service mostly, Hire software testers to test the ease with the use of user interface. Hire software Tester can test user-friendly or non- friendly applications or the products too. Usability testing service is a true test of how people actually use a web site & determines that whether the user is feeling comfortable with other applications or Web sites according to different parameters like; the flow, browsing, and layout, speed, and content.
Software Testing Company divided the usability testing service checklist into the following parts.
Section I: Accessibility
- Check about the load time of Website is realistic.
- Check if Adequate Text-to-Background Contrast is present.
- Check if font size & spacing between the texts is properly readable.
- Check if the website has its 404 pages or any custom designed Not Found page.
- Check if appropriate ALT tags are added for images.
Section II: Navigation
- Check if user effortlessly recognizes the website navigation.
- Check if navigation options are understandable & short.
- Check if the number of buttons/links are reasonable
- Check if the Company Logo Is Linked to Home-page
- Check if the style of links is consistent on all pages & easy to understand.
- Check if site search is present on page & should be easy to access.
Section III: Content
- Check if URLs Are Meaningful & User-friendly
- Check if HTML Page Titles Are Explanatory
- Check if Critical Content Is Above The Fold
- Check if Emphasis (bold, etc.) Is Used Sparingly
- Check if Main Copy Is Concise & Explanatory
- Check if Major Headings Are Clear & Descriptive
- Check if Styles & Colors Are Consistent
Why To Use Usability Testing Service From Best Software Testing Company:
- Decrease development and redesign cost which increases user satisfaction.
- Help to determine the real requirements and tasks of the user before time in the design process.
- Analysis of your website design’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Limit graphics with functions of design.
- User productivity increases cost decreases.
- Increase business due to satisfied customers.
- Reduces user acclimation time and errors.
- Provide better quality software to the end user or the customer.
- The software will be easy to understand and use by the end user or the customer.
- Software is more gladly accepted by users.
- Shorten the learning curve for new users.
Software Testing Company Usability testing service process consists of the following phases
During this phase the goals of usability test are determined. Having volunteers sit in front of your application and recording their actions is not a goal. You need to determine the critical functionalities and objectives of the system. You need to assign tasks to your testers, which exercise these critical functionalities. During this phase, usability testing service method, number & demographics of usability Hire software testers, test report formats are also determined
During this phase, you recruit the desired number of Hire software testers as per your usability test plan. Finding Hire software testers who match you’re demographic (age, sex, etc.) and professional (education, job, etc.) profile can take time.
3.Usability Testing Service
During this phase, usability tests are actually executed.
Data from usability tests are thoroughly analyzed to derive meaningful inferences and give actionable recommendations to improve the overall usability of your product.
Findings of the usability test are shared with all concerned stakeholders which can include designer, developer, client, and CEO
Advantages of Usability Testing Service:
- Usability testing service finds important bugs and potholes of the tested application which will be not visible to the developer.
- Using correct resources, usability test can assist in fixing all problems that user face before application releases.
- Usability test can be modified according to the requirement to support other types of testing such as functional testing, system integration testing, Unit testing, smoke testing, etc.
- Planned Usability testing service becomes very economic, highly successful and beneficial.
- Issues and potential problems are highlighted before the product is launched.
Over to you:
Testing usability is an art and a science. Have you ever worked on Usability testing? What is your experience while testing these applications? Please share your experience in the comments below. or you can also contact us for any relevant query.